Monday, March 22, 2010

My First Blog

Hello! Welcome to my blog???
Hi! I'm Nancy Galela Elizalde, 49 yrs. old, residing at Tandag City, Surigao del Sur. Presently I'm connected in the Local Government Unit of San Miguel, Surigao del Sur. My position is a Community Affairs Officer and doubles as a Community Development Information Officer (CDIO) under the office of the Philippine Information Agency (PIA) and also a Public Employment Service Office (PESO) Manager under the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
Since 1990, I am an Information Officer and a PESO Manager. The Local Chief Executive of the Municipality of San Miguel, Surigao del Sur given me these kind of task because as a Community Affairs Officer I'm coordinating with all government agencies involving community affairs. They believed that I can work the program/projects of the Local Government Unit. (LGU)

I'm creating my blog site so that all my activities in our Municipality will be posted and can be read by the constituents of the said LGU and most especially to the internet reader.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You have successfully created your blogsite and posted your first blog! Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. More power!

    ReplyDelete